Skip to main content
Advertisement
Live broadcast

Air defense forces shot down two AFU air targets in Sevastopol

0
Озвучить текст
Select important
On
Off

Russian air defense systems shot down two aerial targets during the repulse of the attack by the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) in Sevastopol. This was announced on January 28 by the governor of the city Mikhail Razvozhaev.

"According to preliminary information, two aerial targets were shot down over the sea area. I ask you to remain calm," he said in his Telegram channel.

According to the Sevastopol Rescue Service, civilian objects were not damaged during the repulse of the attack in the city. Razvozhaev asked the residents of the city to stay in safe places.

Earlier in the morning, the Russian Defense Ministry reported that air defense systems had eliminated 75 enemy unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) over the territory of Russia overnight. In particular, 24 drones were intercepted over the Krasnodar Territory, 23 UAVs were shot down over the Republic of Crimea, six drones were destroyed over the Black Sea, and five drones were destroyed over the territory of the Belgorod Region.

The governor of the Bryansk region, Alexander Bogomaz, said that one person was injured as a result of a kamikaze drone attack by the Ukrainian Armed Forces on the village of Goritsy.

All important news is on the Izvestia channel in the MAX messenger.

Переведено сервисом «Яндекс Переводчик»

Live broadcast