Trump announced the successful course of negotiations with Iran to resolve the conflict
- Новости
- World
- Trump announced the successful course of negotiations with Iran to resolve the conflict
US President Donald Trump claims that negotiations with Iran are continuing and discussions are going very well. He stated this on April 18 during a conversation with reporters at the White House.
"We are conducting very good negotiations. Everything is going very well," he said on CNBC.
He added that by the end of the day on April 18, additional information on the progress of the Iranian-American negotiations will be published. Trump also noted that contacts are underway right now, and the US position has become much more "tough."
Iranian Parliament Speaker Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf said on April 18 that the American side was spreading false information about the agreements between Tehran and Washington. According to him, the American leader made seven statements about contacts with the Islamic Republic of Iran, each of which was false.
Trump said earlier in the day that the United States intends to work with Iran to extract enriched uranium from the territory of the Islamic Republic for its subsequent transportation to the United States. He stressed that this agreement does not apply to Lebanon, but Washington will work separately with this country to "resolve the situation with Hezbollah."
At the same time, the Iranian ILNA news agency later noted that the issue of exporting enriched uranium from Iran as part of the settlement of the conflict in the Middle East is not being considered.
Переведено сервисом «Яндекс Переводчик»