The DPR told about the demand of the "Da Vinci Wolves" of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to withdraw from Gulyai-Pole
- Новости
- World
- The DPR told about the demand of the "Da Vinci Wolves" of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to withdraw from Gulyai-Pole
The militants of the Da Vinci Wolves unit of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) demanded their withdrawal from the Gulyai-Pole area in the Dnipropetrovsk region. This was announced on January 2 by Igor Kimakovsky, adviser to the head of the Donetsk People's Republic (DPR), in an interview with TASS.
It is noted that the Da Vinci Wolves suffered heavy losses among their personnel in this area.
"Over the past 24 hours alone, two massive strikes have destroyed more than 40 personnel of the unit," Kimakovsky shared.
Earlier in the day, it was reported that in the Kharkiv region, Ukrainian militants had their vacations canceled after being wounded due to a shortage of people. The military also reduces the training time in special centers.
Units of the Vostok group of forces surrounded Gulyai-Pole on December 27, 2025 and installed the National flags of the Russian Federation in various parts of the city. The 57th and 60th separate motorized rifle brigades of the 5th Army, the 114th motorized rifle Regiment of the 127th Division of the 5th Army, as well as the 38th separate motorized rifle brigade of the 35th Army of the Vostok group of forces took part in the operation to liberate the settlement.
All important news is on the Izvestia channel in the MAX messenger.
Переведено сервисом «Яндекс Переводчик»