Skip to main content
Advertisement
Live broadcast

Trump has declared his readiness to run against Obama for a third term.

80
Озвучить текст
Select important
On
Off

US President Donald Trump said on Monday, March 31, that he had not seriously considered the possibility of participating in the elections for the third time, but was ready to speak out against American ex-President Barack Obama.

"I have never studied this issue. They say there is a way to do this, but I don't know about it <...> People are asking me to nominate," he said during a conversation with reporters from the White House press pool, which was broadcast on the Fox News YouTube channel.

When reporters asked him about the possible participation of twice-serving President Obama, Trump replied that he "would like that."

Earlier in the day, the White House avoided answering a question about the possibility of a third Trump term. Press Secretary Caroline Leavitt stressed that the US president has four years in which a lot of work remains to be done.

Переведено сервисом «Яндекс Переводчик»

Live broadcast
Следующая новость
На нашем сайте используются cookie-файлы. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, вы подтверждаете свое согласие на использование файлов cookie в соответствии с настоящим уведомлением и Пользовательским соглашением